Such is Life... Such is Life...

life is like this

Hahahahaha great animation. Reminds me of a short illustrated book i made for school in grade 5. Loved the unraveling misfortune throughout it. Very nice drawings too.

Year of the Dog Year of the Dog

enjoyable

Cute and very entertaining. Nice style, very comical!

The New Guy The New Guy

Original and surreal

I love the world you have created in this animation. Anything goes, robotic killing machines married to women named Barbara, huge carnivorous dinosaurs in the work place, squids and pandas wearing business attire. Loved it! Such nice artwork and a good choice of colours in the backgrounds. I especially loved the end scene at the dinner table. It's strangely realistic, and makes me feel as if these diverse characters live amongst us!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Hilarious

Very well drawn and I found it very funny. The only thing that got to me was the pauses in the animation. However, I suppose it's part of the anime style you were going for. Don't you just hate loud flies?! Very good

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Brilliant!

I loved this animation because it is very original, the characters are aesthetically pleasing and very cute. All in all a fantastic animation. Well done!

Bedtime. Bedtime.

lovely

Very simple yet effective. The animation quality was nice and it matched the music very well.